Tuesday, July 13, 2010

new Bo bunny papers

I am really enjoying the new ranges from Bo bunny at the moment, the colors are really rich and vibrant. You know it is funny when new papers come out we can't wait to get them even if we haven't used up the last new release range. Not this time on on a mission and already on the new Fancy Pants range.
I have also tried my hands at making some handmade flowers, which I must say they really aren't that hard. ( very cute hay....lol )


I know alot of you scrappers all LOVE a bargain or 2, so I am going to be selling some of the new BOBUNNY and FANCYPANTS ranges in a few days so if you are interested you will need to become a follower of my blog to be able to take advantage of this great purchase.

So be sure to keep watching








No comments:

Post a Comment