Friday, July 9, 2010

chocolate 4 four

Chocolate is one of the kids favs so I made a chocolate cake with choc icing and hundreds and thousands with a cup of hot chocolate for the kids as a treat and Kelsey had her friend Hayley over to play with. I did manage to do alittle scrappin and then the wood man came and then Hayleys mum turned up so that was the day.

here is a picture with hayley and Kelsey before they ate their chocolate cake.....hmmm
Sad Sad Sad...................................................
I never mentioned our chicken got killed by 2 dogs a week ago and I had the pound come out with a cage hoping to catch them BUT we haven't seen the dogs again until yesterday so I went down to the butchers for some nice yummy pork bones to put into the cageto catch them.
Wish me luck !!!!!
must mention these dogs have killed someones pet cat as well, so I hope we catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment