Thursday, July 15, 2010

look What I have For you

NEW PAPERS ................. SOLD OUT...............
Today I have some paper packs for Sale..... and if you would like to purchase one or more of these you will need to become a follower of my blog. I am sorry that the papers arenot very clear. Now the first 2 papers rangers are father like sun and wishful thinking from Fancy Pants both ranges , range between 10 - 12 papers and are $14.50 plus postage. More on postage towards the end.







Sold out........... These paper packs are of Bo Bunny Sun Kissed, Petal Pushers and Peacock Lane and these kits are $19.00 each for 10-12 papers plus postage.
I do not have many of these kits, so you will need to act fast......dont forget to become a follower.....
Email me on carlajohnson@y7mail.com
If you would like one or more of these kits............The postage will differ.......for each order I will take to the post office to find out how much your postage will be and I will add this to your order kit/s.
Please send me your email address and I will let you know asap of your postage and my bank details.
thank you





















No comments:

Post a Comment