Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cards Cards and More Cards

Here I have taken a close-up of the right hand side card ( in the photo below ), I actually intend to give this to my nan. On the front I have made the stripe piece of paper open up and here I will place a photo of the kids. On the front I have written thinking of you.
My nan will love this and after the fall she had last week hopefully this card will cheer her up.
As she is quite embarrassed to go out in public due to her bruised face. lol
As if she should be worried about that at her age !!! I mean really she's in her 70's


I really had alot of fun making these cards with some srcaps that I had left over and I now have a fettish for cards. I am hooked at the moment and as soon as I finish the one I have started today I will post it.
I hope my cards inspire you to use up some of your scraps as I think alot of us just put our scraps to one side and forget about them .....
Happy scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment