Saturday, March 19, 2011

The ART SHOW and my artists...

This is hayley's master piece that she has done and everyone in her class has done the same picture using different colours.

This picture was done by all the year one students and each petal around each flower has all the childrens names on it. The art work done by the whole class of every year was auctioned off to the highest bidder.

This is Kelsey's art work that everyone in her class was to do.


Kelsey's year masterpiece.





Reagan's Art work which he hasn't brought home yet....I wonder if it will make it or not.



And of course his year picture. On this canvas they have used real branches with leaves and some sand, I really liked this one but I never won any.....I thought i was quite generous with $$$ I hate to think how much people was willing to pay.
We have almost finished our decking that .....looks fantastic I must say .....and Yes I have been scrappin I will have a layout or 2 for you during the week until then have fun scrappin...




1 comment:

  1. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw you updated your blog!!!!

    Can't wait to see your layouts :) :)

    ReplyDelete