Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 page layout using LearningCurve:

Good morning, my first layout for the week is a double using the lovely Learning Curve:) from Bo Bunny. This is one range I had stored for some back to schoolphoto's that I took in our garden before we went to school for the first time this year. just looking back at the photo's now I can see how much the children have changed. I must say this is one year where I was hoping the kids would be a little bit more independant with there school work, BUT so far I haven't gained much free time. Won't be long and I will show some photo's of our hard working DECK that we have been working on for ages..... I just love it and cannot believe it....

So here is my double layout using a photo of all three kids.







This is the first layout of Reagan.


and of course Hayley and Kelsey.



Here the little people holding hands is a

Martha Stewart punch that I loved.




And of course the little Apples are a martha

Stewart punch as well
Aren't they the cuttest. I have also used some

embellishments that went with the range as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment