Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

Well after our spooky night of 'trick and Treatin' I thought I would share some photo's...
The kids were so excited to get dressed and get going I didn't think I would get many photo's...suprise suprise...but Iam happy with what I managed to get..
We went treatin with some friends which was nice although the kids don't really catch up with each other, all they are all interested in is collecting LOLLIES..

Here is a photo of all the lollies the kids got given last night WOW, I must say how great it is for the family's to make "Trick and treatin" so special for all the kids that come knockin on their doors their is so many generous people and I think it is really cool.
It is good to see the bigggger kids even have a go at getting dressed up. There was one house we went past that had the front yard like a grave site and a man dressed up with fake blood running down his body ooooh thankfully it wasn't for real.
And here I have a layout to share using some Imaginisce papers, these photo's were some I had left over from last year of Chelsea and Kelsey. They were taken at home here and chelsea just loved the christmas tree thank goodness no presents were out.
And a couple of close ups.....











No comments:

Post a Comment