Wednesday, October 13, 2010

have you seen this

After a busy month with work and school holidaysit has been bliss with me finally being able to escape back into my craft room ( where I love to be ???) I have so many new papers I am wanting to get into and ofcourse some old ones that you leave for those photo's that you don't have that one day you will take......I'm sure many of you out there will agree....So this next layout is of some old papers out of my stash and some of you will notice I have used a couple of purple pumpkin embellishments.



I am so over the rain and working 5 days that I hope to produce some more layouts in the next coming weeks. The school holidays were great going out and catching up with friends most days ( and getting more photo's) so I hope to share some of those as well soon.
So excited Halloween is coming at the end of the month I have just got the new Bobunny Halloween papers and some sizzix scary dies.....ohhhh can't wait......
Sorry i haven't blogged for a few weeks I will try for a better month this month....


No comments:

Post a Comment