Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stunt Show

Good afternoon everyone and a quick share 2day.
I took these photos at Movie World when we were watching the stunt show and this is what I have come up with. I'm not normally a rubon type of girl but I have used them on this layout.
I actually thought to myself I should use them a bit more than I do, so you might see some more on my projects soon. You might find I do alot of layouts out of the same range of paper and thats because I cannot stand to many scraps!!!!





I will say I'm off to take some photo's of the lovely ( yummy) birthday range from imaginisce!!!!
This range I was lucky enough to score for free. BUT I do have to do some goodies using this range and unfortunately I can only show a peek BUT I will say I have put alot of work and extra added touches to my layout. I will show sooooooon



No comments:

Post a Comment