Friday, July 22, 2011

Something a little diffferent

I have been going though the loads of scrappin stuff I have......lol.....and thought I would get a little dirty with some paints and spray mists. I used a brown paper bag and white cardstock, the rest is some PPumpkin and embellies I had in my stash.....Reagan so loves the army colours at the moment ( i mean in everything ) and if it is in clothing I can't seem to get it off him to wash..grrrross. ...I hear ) yeahmy thought exactly.
Must be aboy thing.

I have really been slack with my BLOG haven't I ????? I know ...... will make more of an effort.
I have been doing a far bit of blog hopping thou and love'n all the work you talented girlies are doin".
Well time to do the Skiddles x3 thing.....soccer....netball

No comments:

Post a Comment